The fashion slipper is ideal for all-day wear, no matter indoor or outdoor, arch support and a deep heel cup that aligns the body to reduce foot pain.
1. Anatomical Arch Support?– Works dynamically with your feet, Reducing impact and flexing with each step to provide arch support
2. Alignment System?– Premium orthotics helps stabilize the foot, reducing stress on the feet, ankles, knees, and back
3. Wide Toe Box?– Roomy design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit, and properly eliminates pressure on Morton’s Neuroma and more
4. Heel Cup Cushion?– Built-in 14mm deep heel cup works with your body’s natural cushioning for maximum support
5. Breathable Upper?– Moisture-wicking linings and breathable uppers offer optimum air circulation
6. Grip & Durable?– We use injected rubber to help reduce your ground contact times, keeping your stride quick and efficient
Plantar Fasciitis:?When the band of tissue along the underside of your foot, called the plantar fascia, is overstretched and aggravates the attachment at the heel bone.
WalkHero? orthopedic shoes provide dual-action relief by treating the source of your pain.
The anatomical supportive arch of the insole prevents the plantar fascia from stretching and reduces the opportunity for continued injury.
While the contoured-sized heel cup properly positions the heel to absorb shock and reduces pressure to treat pain at the source.
The insoles cushion and protect your foot from the aggravating shock of each step, and support your arch to prevent the plantar fascia from stretching further so it can heal.
Discover the ultimate comfort solution with podiatrist-certified arch support developed using over 20 years of data.
Support?– Made with proprietary ergonomic technology, WALKHERO absorbs 41% more impact than traditional footwear materials for the perfect blend of cushion and stability.
Comfort?- When paired with Foot-Care?, it reduces energy exertion in the ankles by up to 51% compared to competitors?? footwear. So walking is easier. And actually feel better.
Alignment?- Our comfort system all starts with the expertly engineered, due to years of research and iterations, is able to improve the alignment of the kinetic chain, beginning with the ankle.
Footwear in our Arch Support collection features a removable, supportive cushioning orthotic insole system for a more comfortable walking experience.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new WalkHero shoes for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
To preserve the appearance of your WalkHero shoes, we recommend that you clean the upper. Brush to remove dirt. Use a small amount of mild soap and water on the washcloth. Air dry. Do not machine wash.